Joint Arthroplasty Mountain Meeting, organized by American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon or American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons – (AAOS), will be held in Park City Resort/Canyons Village from Feb. 2–5, 2020.
• Low participant-to-faculty ratio in roundtable format offers direct access to expertise
• Panel discussions offer strategies, tips and pearls
• “Golden Hip” and “Golden Knee” Surgical Video Competition
At the conclusion of JAMM, learners should be able to:
• Understand the nuances of a number of surgical techniques relative to hip and
• Develop a better understanding and knowledge of perioperative dilemmas in
hip and knee arthroplasty